Brand new off the show room floor. 79 Series Land cruiser into the Power Curve Performance work shop for a Superior Engineering Coil Conversion and 2″ Suspension kit.
Convert your leaf sprung Landcruiser 79 Series Dual Cab to a more compliant ride and better handling both on and offroad with one of our Superior Engineering Coil Conversion Kits, designed, tested and manufactured in Brisbane to suit all Australian conditions.
The kit is supplied with everything you need to convert your vehicle from leaves to coils, all brackets , mounts ,coils, shocks, control arms, brake lines as well.
The NCOP VSB pre-approval paperwork is also supplied, so you can legally have the Coil suspension fitted and approved on your vehicle.
The Coil Conversion kit utilises many original bolt locations to precisely place many of the brackets on the vehicle, allowing simple installation.
The Superior Engineering Weld-In coil conversion design was chosen to provide a more robust and longer lasting solution for the trusty Landcruiser workhorses.
We felt that a welded package that distributes the loads more evenly over almost 100% more chassis area than common bolt-in systems is exactly what Landcruiser owners deserve!
?LESS Expense , Less Maintenance and improved chassis strength is why – Welding is the preferred method. Who would want to drive to the cape over corrugated tracks and have to stop to check if your rear suspension is still bolted in all the time?
Once you drive on a coil rear 79 you won’t ever want to go back to leaf sprung suspension!
Do your spine a favour, and get the Superior Engineering 79 Series Coil conversion Suspension.
79 SERIES COIL CONVERSION FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Street Legal & Compliant, Approval Under VSB LS Codes
- Weld-In Kit Featuring 4 x Chassis Side Strengthening Braces
- Heavy Duty Sway bar & Coil Tower Brace
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations For A Precise Fit
- Supplied Pre-Fabricated For An Easy Installation
- Improved Roll Axis For Tyre Clearance
- Increased Wheel Travel & Articulation
- Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- 40mm OD Fixed Lower Control Arms
- Reduced Bush Bind Over A 5-Link
- Compatible with Coil Air Bags
- 4-Link Rear Suspension Setup
- Fully Adjustable Pinion Angle
- Provides More Precise Handling
- Improved Comfort & Ride
- 350 Grade Steel Mounts
- Supplied with Shocks, Coils and Sway Bar
- Will work on up to 5” lift
Nitro Gas Shock Absorbers
Side Chassis Brace
Sway Bar Kit
Upper Control Arm Mounts (Diff and Chassis)
Lower Control Arm Fixed Pins
Lower Control Arm/Shock Mount
Lower Coil Mounts
Upper Adjustable Control Arms
Lower Control Arms
Handbrake Relocation Bracketry
All Required Bolts and Fasteners