Toyota Landcruiser LC78 Series 3900KG GVM UPGRADE
03/2007 - 08/2022
The Lovells Toyota Landcruiser LC78 Series 3900kg GVM Upgrade Kit will suit any vehicle owner with a need to carry additional loads of up to 600kg over the original GVM rating: this includes Government departments, mining companies, farmers, tradesmen, large and small businesses, even individuals.
LOVELLS RATINGS P/N TOYKIT062-GVM
LOVELLS Front Axle 1540kg
LOVELLS Rear Axle 2360kg
LOVELLS GVM 3900kg
LOVELLS Towing Capacity 3500kg
LOVELLS GCM 7400kg
ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT RATING
OE GVM – Workmate Model 3300kg
OE GVM – GXL Model 3330kg
OE Towing Capacity 3500kg
OE GCM 6800kg
- 2 x Lovells heavy duty front coil springs.
- 2 x Lovells heavy duty rear leaf springs.
- 2 x Lovells front gas legend twin tube shock absorbers.
- 2 x Lovells rear gas legend twin tube shock absorbers.
- 3 x Lovells urethane bush kits to suit leaf spring eyes and shackles.
- 4 x Lovells hi-tensile U-bolts.
- 2 x Lovells greasable shackles.
- 2 x Lovells greasable pins.
- 2 x Lovells mudflaps.
- 1x Federal SVI (Secure Vehicle Identification Placard) with revised GVM and upload onto the Federal RAV System for Pre-Registration vehicles only.
- 1 x Tyre loading placard (Decal) with revised axle capacities.
- 1 x GVM upgrade owners manual.
- 1 x Fitting instruction manual.
HOW TO FIT
New vehicles must be fitted prior to first registration for Second Stage Manufacture/Federal Compliance Plate Approval.
Vehicles which are already registered can be fitted with a GVM kit under individual State or Territory Compliance – Please contact Lovells for further detail as each state legislation differs with compliance procedures and GCM revision acceptance.
Only Lovells Automotive Systems Authorised fitters are approved to fit the GVM kit and Lovells endorsed engineering signatories are approved to inspect State Compliance modified vehicles.
When fitting a Lovells GVM kit to these vehicles, the vehicle must have a minimum Tyre Load Index of 114 and Speed Rating of ‘L’ to remain compliant.
State Compliance - Post Registration
Vehicles which are already registered cannot be fitted under federal approval. In some states of Australia, Lovells can offer State compliance for vehicles already registered in accordance to State Legislation and approved by a Lovells endorsed engineering signatory.
The Lovells GVM upgrade kit has been approved by the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications (compliance plate approval no. 25742) and will help to keep your vehicle legal.
Gross Combination Mass GCM increases may not be available in all States.